Oogie Art believes in actively returning what we have learned back to society.
Our student leaders will be flying to Vietnam to open a ground launching art program, to paint large murals with children in their orphanage house at Te Phan Orphanage and to inspire hope & creativity this year.
Te Phan Orphanage houses about 78 children, ages 2 to 18 and we are going to help as many of them as possible.
DATES & GRADES
Date: August 18 - 24
Grades 9-12, Transfer & College Student
WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?
• To paint large murals together within the orphanage
• To teach art to children
• To start a scholarship to let your buddy attend school
Registration deadline: May 15, 2019Location: Te Phan Orphanage in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Fee: $4,500 (including round trip airfare, accommodations, 3 meals, transportation, bottled waters, guide, last day trip and activities)
Monday - Friday: 10am - 5pm: Teaching art / Working on mural painting
Saturday: Tour to Ho Chi Minh City
• Gain art leadership experience
• Work collaboratively to create large scale art mural painting
• Explore the Vietnamese
• Earn a certificate of completion from Loving Family Orphanage Non-Profit Organization.